As a plan administrator, you have access to the full history of funds and the claims paid on the account. You can use this to review whether funds you have sent have been processed by National HealthClaim. You can also see all approved claims that have been reimbursed. To protect the confidentiality of your employees, no specific expense details are shown.
Note: The ledger is only updated once a claim has successfully been paid out. It will not show pending claims prior to reimbursement.
1. Login and go to "Plan Administration Menu" and then click on "Financials" and then "Spending Account Summary."
2. This screen is quite useful for a variety of reasons. See below:
- All funding amounts received by National HealthClaim are tracked under Transactions.
- On-line Deposits transferred directly from your company bank account can take up to three days to process. Once processed, the funds are available to be used for claim reimbursement.
- If you fund the account with a cheque, you are able to view the date that our office receives it in the mail. All cheques are subject to a 7 business day holding period starting from that date. Only after that waiting period has lapsed are the funds available to be used for claim reimbursement.
- If a cheque has not cleared you will see this message at the bottom of the ledger. This message will disappear once there are no pending cheques on the account.