Download our mobile app, ClaimSnap, to make claims from your mobile device. This is the easiest way to make a claim with National HealthClaim. If you do not wish to use our mobile app, you can alternatively click here to read instructions on how to make a mailed claim.
- iOS (iPhone, iPad): search for "ClaimSnap" on the Apple App Store
- Android: search for "ClaimSnap" on the Google Play Store
Or, simply click the relevant icon below on your mobile device:
2. On the search bar, type in the app name: "ClaimSnap".
3. The following blue application badge will appear from National HealthClaim Corporation. Click to download.
4. Once downloaded, click on your new "ClaimSnap" application and login to your account. If you do not have a password set-up, click here to do that first.
Note: If you use ClaimSnap to make your claims, you do not enter in a claim online on your account. National HealthClaim will enter in the claim for you, based on the image of the receipt you submit.
If you want more information on receipt requirements, click here.