When our team reviews your claim, an email from National HealthClaim is sent to your inbox with the results. You get a second email notification once any payments have been processed.
If you have not received our email, you can always check the status of your claim on ClaimSnap, our mobile app, or by logging into your account.
1) Open ClaimSnap. Click on the 'History' tab located at the bottom of the app.
2) If a claim has not been reviewed, the images remain under the top red (i) section. If this is the case, please continue waiting for our team to process your claim.
If your claim has been processed, you will see it listed under the main 'Select a claim' section. Click the relevant claim number to read our detailed processing notes.
We highly recommend you visit this section, and read our notes as we may have given you important information regarding your claim.
1) Login to your account at www.nationalhealthclaim.com
Can't login? Troubleshoot that here.
2) Click on "Claim History" on your main menu. If this is the first time you are logging in, you have to verify your profile information before this option is available to you.
2) You will be presented with a page with four boxes.
Open Claims, Submitted Claims, Processed Claims, Retracted Claims
We place your claim in one of the above boxes according to what point in our submission processes they are in.
If your claim number is under:
Open Claims: You started entering in the claim online in the system but did not submit it.
Submitted Claims: You created an online claim (mail) but we are still waiting to receive the receipts in the mail. Standard Canada Post delivery times apply.
We recommend waiting 10 business days after you have mailed your claim in, before contacting National HealthClaim to inquire further.
Note: A common mistake is to create both an online claim and use our mobile app for the same expense. If a claim is showing under "Submitted" for which you have already been reimbursed, go ahead and retract the claim, by clicking on the claim number to have that option available.
Processed Claims: Click here for further information.
Retracted Claims: You have requested this claim to be cancelled and not processed. You cannot reopen a claim after it has been retracted. You must create a new one if you want to submit this expense once more.